18.10.09

Ego of the Week Exclusive.


Each week we will have an "ego of the week". we will be interviewing aspiring music artist..Models.. journalist and maybe all three in one. This is our first ego of the week and i believe i chose the right one to start us off. She goes by the name "Monroe PoshVintage". She gave me a few minutes of her time and YES it was worth it shes very dedicated in everything she is doing and thats what its all about.. You should definitely be on the lookout for her and her new blog but ill let her tell you the rest...



Whats is your name and how old are you??

-My name is Jasmine Monroe Stewart otherwise known as “Monroe PoshVintage”and I'm 17 years of age.

What is the best thing about your style what makes it different from the rest???

-I believe that the best thing about my style is that I’m not afraid of being that girl in the crowd who is different and stands out for individuality because at the end of the day I still made an impression. I also believe in Do It Yourself projects, I believe it’s one of the best ways to stand out because it’s YOUR creation and often doesn’t become a trend.

Do you have anything you told yourself you must accomplish in the coming year??

-Before the end of this year I hope to get promoted in my job, working for the celebrity wardrobe stylist Mr. Bradshaw to me is very beneficial for the future ahead of me. I also plan on working on my collection of platform heels of all sorts.

If you could change one thing about your style what would it be??

-If I could change one thing about my style it would be to get more in depth with the designer influences I have come across.

What/who inspires your style in clothing???

My influences come from the people I surround myself with, celebrities, magazines, blogs, lookbooks, fashion shows and even by being a student at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angelos. Being a student here allows you to access the FIDM library where they have trend forecasts for a year to two and a half years from present day.

What keeps you motivated//Keeps You drivin toward you Dream??

-Back home I have an extremely supportive family and friend base, they have been there for me since day one and without them I couldn’t have made it as far as I have come now. My mom has always been my number one and my miracle. She’s gone through a lot and if it wasn’t for her there would be no way I would be the person I am today and achieve the goals I have set forth. She is my motivation to be the best I am capable of being. What also keeps me driven is my passion for this industry even though its fierce and fast pace here is where I want to be and this is I love to do.

What should people be lookin out for from Monroe PoshVintage??

-People should expect me to be styling on a professional level whether its models, up and coming artists, performers for photo shoots, runway, editorials, and award shows. There is much more to come from me other than styling but I hope the world can appreciate the views and opinions on clothes and fashions that I see. Also look out for my blog unscriptedposhvintage.blogspot.com (up by October 24th)

Do you feel you could change the world..if so how?

-I feel that with the right mindset and dedication anyone could change the world. Just little by little anybody can do anything. One person can’t do everything, but everyone can do something.

Do you have any shout outs??

-I wana shout out my mom Rhonda Stewart, my dad “Rocky”, My Twin-An Dukes, bestfriends Deanna, Courtney and Queen Family, Christine, MooMoo, Amanda, Boogie Hannah, Julissa, my family, and Lorenzo <(L)> ..muah. I also want to shout out YO POSH- Young Original People Of Stylistic Hype and of course the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. Thanks Guys, Love Yu -Monroe
-THANKS TONIO DIGGY DIGGS


Thank You for your time Monroe

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com